Thursday, September 10, 2009

Following my Adventures in New Zealand.

The best job has been provided by a travel company in New Zealand called Entirely Kiwi. My job will require me to travel the length of New Zealand, participating in different activities and visiting beautiful destinations, basically just be a TOURIST.

I don't get a wage as such but all my expenses during my 3 month trip in New Zealand are paid for by Entirely Kiwi. So a big THANK YOU to them.

The purpose of this is so that I can show you guys the best places and activities to visit and do. I will be doing this through myspace, facebook, twitter, blogspot, wordpress and bebo.

I'll make sure all of these sites keep you up to date with the latest in New Zealand but most of all I'll make sure they are interesting! To do this I will be uploading videos, photos, interviews with the locals as well as tourists, and detailed descriptions of my adventures!

My adventures start on the 20th of February 2010 and you can have your say in my itinerary at www.entirelykiwi.com

Here are the links to all of my sites:

Myspace:



Twitter:

http://twitter.com/WorldFamousOne

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=696616772&ref=profile


No comments:

Post a Comment