Monday, August 31, 2009

Reasons why I should WIN!

Im one of the youngest candidates among the top 10 finalists, therefore I will be more energetic and enthusiastic about meeting new people, attracting people to my blog and basically promoting Entirely Kiwi and New Zealand through any means possible.

I've been studying a Bachelor of International Hotel and Tourism Management for the past 3 years so what better position to go into then the Entirely World Famous job.

The University of Queensland has recognised my ability to promote myself as well as the university, and has nominated me as the ambassador for the School of Tourism. This required me to promote the Tourism Regional Internship Program that I am participating in. On Tuesday this week I helped launch this program and had the opportunity to present in front of the minister for Tourism Queensland- Peter Lawlor as well as other industry leaders in the Tourism Industry.
Photobucket

Finally I'm really passionate about tourism and want this job so badly. I will do absolutely anything to win this!!


No comments:

Post a Comment